Why become a member?
The North Carolina Urban Forest Council is a participatory organization with many growth and leadership opportunities. Individuals and organizations can serve on committees, attend seminars and workshops, or share ideas with an elite green-industry community. Members not only take the profession seriously, but also are committed to each other and to advocating for increased investment in urban forestry. Members shape the direction of the Council and the green industry profession.
Being a member of the North Carolina Urban Forest Council gives you access to the following:
- Networking opportunities - Tap into a network of hundreds of green industry experts across the state to share on-the-job experiences, request information on urban forestry issues, discuss local and national topics of concern, and discover new job possibilities.
- Cutting-edge information - The Council is an educational and professional association of municipalities, private sector companies, and individuals dedicated to providing high quality green-industry goods and services. NCUFC’s newsletter and educational offerings keep you on top of issues relating to urban forestry.
- Financial savings -- We offer a variety of educational programs covering multiple aspects of urban forestry. Members receive access to all programs at a reduced fee. We also provide members with a 15% discount on all Council apprel purchases.
- Member education scholarship - Members can apply for financial assistance to cover costs (registration, travel, hotel) for attending a professional workshop, conference, or tradeshow.
- Professional excellence - NCUFC membership and attendance at the Council's educational programs lets community members know you are committed to continuous improvement in the delivery of urban forestry services. Members also receive advocacy support from the Green Industry Council.
- Bonus extras - Members receive numerous "perks", such as use of the Council logo, access to our Members-only social media groups, and various free giveaway items.
Green Leaf Student/Retiree $20
Bronze Leaf Individual $50
Silver Leaf Corporate (3 members) $140
Gold Leaf Corporate (5 members) $210
Platinum Leaf Corporate (10 members) $450
Join or Renew Today!
If mailing in a check, download and print our membership brochure, click here.
To join or renew online, click here.